Saturday, April 28, 2012
Robb Kelly
the first pic was taken in Sept 08. I weighed about 155lbs and was, as you can see in my eyes, dead inside. I remember spending hours taking pics because I couldnt get a pic with out showing my sunken cheekbones and dark circles under my eyes. This time period was the darkest of my life. I was a daily IV user and couldnt stop using, and didnt want to. Then a few months later, when I was about to be evicted (again) and fired for being high all the time, I had no one and no where to turn to for help, I found CMA and got sober n 11/23/08. The second pic was taken in May 09, six months later. It was taken after having dinner(yes, I eat now!) and going to see a play. In that short time, you can see the life back in my eyes, I am happy again, and am loved by many. All because I am sober. I am grateful to have my life back! - Robb Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment